top of page


Boats, Jet Skis, Motorcycles, Motor Homes and Travel Trailers require specialized insurance policies to properly protect their value, and your liability, in case of an accident or other damage.

Golf carts and ATV’s are generally not covered for losses under a Home insurance policy because they are not manufactured for use as home or lawn maintenance equipment.

One of our licensed Property & Casualty insurance agents in our Personal Lines department can provide you with all of the information you need to choose what coverage is right for your watercraft or recreational vehicle.

Call, click or stop by today to discuss your needs with one of our professionals.


Image by Bobby Burch
bottom of page